This Policy describes the information we collect from you, how we use that information. It also covers whether and how that information may be shared and your rights and choices regarding the information you provide to us.
Personal data (usually referred to just as “data” below) will only be processed by us to the extent necessary and for the purpose of providing a functional and user-friendly website, including its contents, and the services offered there.
- Information about us as controllers of your data
- Your rights
- Information about the data processing
1. Information about us as controllers of your data
The party responsible for this website (the “controller”) for purposes of data protection law is:
Groen van Prinsterersingel 45
2805 TD Gouda, The Netherlands
2. Your rights
You have the right to be informed of Personal Data processed by Blonk, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to ask from us a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
We can only identify you via your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our site and/or service. We cannot provide, rectify or delete any data that we store on behalf of our users or customers.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
3. Information about the data processing
Your data processed when using our website will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for its storage ceases to apply, provided the deletion of the same is not in breach of any statutory storage obligations or unless otherwise stipulated below.
What We Collect and Receive
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our websites, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Contact us via email — for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem, we will collect your name, email address, message, etc. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
- Usage data — when you visit our site, we will store: the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your anonymised IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit, and more. We process this usage data in Matomo Analytics for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse.
Our website uses Matomo. This is open-source software with which we can analyze the use of our site. Data such as your anonymised IP address, the pages you visit, the website from which you came (referrer URL, domain only), the duration of your visit, and the frequency of your visits is processed.
- We use Matomo with the “Automatically Anonymize Visitor IPs” function. This anonymization function truncates your IP address by two bytes so that it is impossible to assign it to you or to the internet connection you are using.
- We use “Force tracking without cookies".
- We keep the data for 180 days.
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, by notifying you on the website.